It’s hard to find the perfect gift for any occasion, let alone Valentine’s Day. You have so many ideas, you don’t know where to start! Luckily, you don’t have to look outside the Raleigh area to find a date spot or local gift your sweetie will love.
9 Last-Minute Gift Ideas from Local Businesses
While you’re out and about shopping for a Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one, consider buying local! It’s a great way to support your local community while searching for the perfect gift. Here are a few last-minute gift ideas you can consider.
- Take a self-guided tour of the art galleries in Downtown Raleigh, then enjoy sampling the culinary art at ORO Restaurant & Lounge.
- Buy tickets to an upcoming show at Durham Performing Arts Center or Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts.
- Plan a date to the North Carolina Museum of Art and stay for Valentine’s Dinner at Iris.
Do They Love Romantic Dinner Dates?
- Reserve a table at Angus Barn, a five-star steakhouse that’s located in a unique venue in Raleigh.
- Dine at The Provincial, then spend a few hours strolling along Salem Street in Apex.
- Enjoy Southern hospitality and comfort food at Crossroads in Chapel Hill’s historic Carolina Inn.
Do They Love Gardening and DIY?
- Pick up a new set of tools (and some local goodies, too!) from Brigg’s Hardware in Downtown Raleigh.
- Get everything your loved one needs for a home improvement project at Hudson’s Hardware & Outdoor Equipment, located in Garner and Clayton.
- Brighten up their home with beautiful flowers from Adcock’s Nursery in Fuquay-Varina.
One of the best gifts you could give is spending time with your loved ones. Maybe this means moving to the Triangle to be closer with them. This Valentine’s Day, consider searching for a home in the Triangle that’s close to your friends or family. I can help you find a home that you can fill with treasured memories. Call me at 919-422-3794 and we can get started.