We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to help facilitate everyday duties of a real estate office. This role requires skilled multi-tasking and the ability to wear several hats in order to handle all administrative aspects of a real estate business. If you are comfortable working in a busy office environment, prioritizing many daily tasks, and delivering a great customer experience, you may be the right fit!
- Answer incoming calls, send response emails and potentially assist with the showing of properties.
- Provide support to agents and brokers during the sales process, including preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails.
- Maintain client database (CRM) and communicate with customers, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Produce listing marketing materials (printed collateral, websites, etc.) and assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with showings, open houses/broker events, schedule inspections, signings, appraisals, and service provider appointments
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, filing, and sending/receiving email
- Must have an active North Carolina Real Estate License and have a minimum of 1-year of experience working with a team.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar field or capacity.
- Strong organization & scheduling skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient with technology Social Media and Google Apps. Experience with other real estate technology preferred.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Must live in Raleigh or the surrounding area.
If this sounds like you, send your resume to GC@GretchenColeyProperties.com and let’s get the conversation started.